Sunday 29 October 2023

This is my first blog Named Armaan

 Hlw Welcome to my first blog, I am Armaan Hossain, I am 19  year's old . I Live Birgonj . I am a student


I try to good English. For my career because my future plan to be a successful freelancer . English is the  best way to improve your self . Now the time people focuses his career grow so, That's why we need best English learner . I am learning English 2 month and I think English is not to much hard . we can focuses English properly than we are a good English learner I thank so . 


What about you guys think about English through in comments . 

1 comment:

Boss Solution Skill Development Program Patten 10 ( প্যাটার্ন ) ১০

ইংরেজিতে উৎসাহিত করবেন যেভাবে ( Encouragement )  Good job - সাবাশ । Keep going - চলতে থাকে । Don't  be afraid - ভয় পেয়ো না । Don't ...